Your tax deductible contribution to Swan School:
- Supports students from all socio-economic levels through our financial aid program allowing them access to a quality education.
- Supports our community by ensuring Swan School’s child-centered education program continues to nurture confident, capable, community-minded students.
- Supports all of our futures by preparing young people with the foundational skills they need to earn college and graduate degrees, vote and engage in civic activities, care for themselves and generally contribute to making the world a better place.
eScrip is a no-cost fundraising program that Swan School participates in: many large companies will donate part of the profit from YOUR purchase from them to Swan School, at no cost to you. All you have to do is tell them to, and this is how:
- MAKE ALL ONLINE PURCHASES THROUGH www.swanschool.net
Please use the eScrip button on Swan School’s homepage every time you make any online purchase. From this link, you can access Amazon, Barnes and Noble, eBay, and literally thousands of other large and small national stores. Any purchase that you make through the link on the Swan School homepage will give money to Swan School.
- SIGN UP YOUR SAFEWAY CARD
Go to www.eScrip.com to sign up. If you don’t know your Safeway card number, just call 1-877-723-3929.
- SIGN UP YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
You can go to www.eScrip.com to sign up your favorite credit or debit card that you use for online purchases. Then, however you enter a participating online store, the donation will go to Swan.
- SIGN UP ALL YOUR FRIENDS!
Ask your parents, your nanny, your neighbors, your siblings, etc. to do this too. This is a really easy and zero-cost way to raise money and keep our school strong!